Quick links to info on this page:
- 1 #1 NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater
- 2 #2 Stiebel Eltron 231544 CNS 150-2 1500W Wall-Mounted Convection Heater
- 3 #3 Stiebel Eltron 074058 120-Volt 1500-Watts Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
- 4 #4 KING PAW2422-W 2250-Watt 240-Volt Pic-A-Watt Wall Heater
- 5 #5 Econo-Heat 0603 E-Heater
Wall mounted electric heaters these days can be both powerful and efficient in heating large and room size spaces.
They can be bought as blowers, element or convection heaters depending on the space to be heated.
My top 5 Wall Mounted Electric Heaters are listed below.
#1 NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater
With the Newair G73 electric heater you will be nice and toasty as you work in your garage or workshop! It can warm up a room up to 500 square feet with its 17060 BTU capacity.
Because it is electrically powered you avoid all the problems of using propane based gas heaters.
You can mount it on the wall or even the ceiling and the supplied swivel brackets allow you to direct the heat where you need it.
This powerful wall mounted electric heater is just what you need for this winter.
Main features are:
- Avoids overheating with built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off
- Durable stainless steel construction. It is built to last.
- Hardwired (ie not plugged in) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 500 square feet – perfect for shops, garages, worksites; Volts: 120
- The NewAir G73 requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. NOTE – Professional installation from an Electrician is recommended
Can warm up a room up to 500 square feet
This 240v heater with its 5000 watts of heating power can easily warm up large areas. Perfect for your garage, workshop or shop without it costing a fortune.
It’s safe too!
The Newair G73 is UL certified which means you know it has passed stringent tests before being approved for sale.
The single pole thermostat allows you easily control the temperature. The built in thermostat will shut the heater off if it overheats so you don’t have to worry.
Because it’s electrically powered, there’s no worries of working close to an open flame or breathing in toxic fumes from propane fuel.
Wall or ceiling mounted
Wall or ceiling mounting means it’s safely out the way when you work. It comes with swivel brackets so you can direct it to wherever you need the heat.
Reviews and questions: at the time of writing, there are 264 customer reviews and 64 answered questions at Amazon.com. So if you’re still not sure, head over there to check them out.
#2 Stiebel Eltron 231544 CNS 150-2 1500W Wall-Mounted Convection Heater
The CNS-E provides a modern alternative to traditional baseboard heaters. It is a slim wall mounted convection heater in a European style that provides stylish and efficient heating.
- Aesthetic slimline European design
- Built-inuilt in thermostat with frost protection setting
- Can integrate with existing room thermostats
- CNS-E units can be linked together and controlled by a central thermostat
- Selectable temperature range
- Silent operation with no drafts into the room
- Installed easily
Silent convection heating
This heater works by sucking cool air in the bottom of the unit. The cool air passes over the heating element and rises naturally out of the top of the unit. This natural convection provides silent operation (ie no fan) and no drafts.
It has an integral thermostat to control the heat in the room. In a bigger room, multiple units can be controled by a central wall thermostat.
A frost protection setting will ensure the unit comes on automatically if the temperature fall below freezing.
Use them as Stand-alone or supplemental heaters
If the room is small enough, it can be the only heat source for the room. It can also add additional heat to larget room where the heat source doesn’t get to some spots.
CNS-E heaters can be the sole heat source for small rooms. They can also supplement heat to a room that doesn’t get warm enough from a central source, as sometimes happens with a mini-split retrofit.
#3 Stiebel Eltron 074058 120-Volt 1500-Watts Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
#4 KING PAW2422-W 2250-Watt 240-Volt Pic-A-Watt Wall Heater
#5 Econo-Heat 0603 E-Heater
I hope you liked my top 5 wall mounted electric heaters choices. If you did, please leave a comment. It would be great to hear from you.